Export to USA

Export to USA
Simplified export to USA in cooperation with ToxSci Advisors

Export to USA

Ekotox Centers in cooperation with experts from American company ToxSci Advisors provide advisory services, comprehensive service and consultancy for export of chemical substances and mixtures to USA. We offer our experience of introducing new products to the American market, along with contacts with important institutions responsible for the control and operation of the American chemicals and mixtures market.


Obtain an Import License or Permit

In most cases, you will not need a license to import goods into the U.S. But, for certain goods being imported, some agencies may require a license, permit, or other certification.

Follow this checklist to avoid problems when importing:

  • Check the requirements of federal agencies. Guidelines from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) describe the types of items that may require a license or permit, with contact information for the related agency.
  • Contact the local port of entry you’ll use to import your goods for import requirements and other information about the process.
  • Even if you do not need an import license, you must fill out CBP entry forms within 15 calendar days of the date that your shipment arrives at a U.S. port of entry. Make sure to provide your importer number on all these forms.
  • Your importer number is your IRS business registration number. If you do not have this number or you do not own a business, then your importer number is your Social Security number (SSN).
  • You may also request a CBP assigned number by completing CBP Form 5106 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader) and presenting it to the entry branch at a CBP port of entry.

Get an Export License or Permit

Most items exported to a foreign buyer will not require an export license.  However, all items are subject to export control laws and regulations.

The best way to find out if an item requires an export license is by checking which agency has jurisdiction over, or regulates, the item you are trying to export. Search this list of federal departments and agencies to find out whether you need an export license for your product.

In cooperation with ToxSci Advisors we ensure that our Canadian and American customers have access to expertise to a wide range of regulatory services in the United States.

These services included:

  • FDA cGMP Compliance for Food Safety, Federal Food Drug and Cosmetics Act, USP and other quality standards
  • New Drug Discovery and Product Development
  • Occupational Hazard Banding
  • Human and environmental risk assessment
  • TSCA Compliance – CDX and CDR, risk assessment strategies
  • Litigation support and expert witness
  • Forensic toxicology case review and testimony

Contact us to avoid any problems.